Manage episode 216868328 series 2428258
Do you feel like you could be doing more... but there’s just not enough time?
Whenever we feel like we’re running into a ceiling of achievement, when we feel like we just can’t quite do anymore, we’re just missing a person. As Gary Keller says, “No one succeeds alone.”
That’s why we’re sharing this conversation with Brindley Tucker, a KW MAPS Coach and the founder of Your Realty Leverage. But today’s episode isn’t about succeeding in real estate – it’s about being the type of person who can recruit and retain amazing talent, in whatever you do, so that you can break through whatever ceiling of achievement you perceive to be in your life.
And if you didn’t hear Brindley’s first episode, Ep 78 - How Mindset, Purpose, and Relationships Can Change Your Life in 5 Years or Less, we highly recommend listening to it as well. Her journey is truly incredible.
In this episode, you will learn...
- [4:45] How you overcome the limiting belief that you’re not ready to bring on another person
- [17:00] What 3 things you should be looking for in an administrative support partner
- [21:00] How to live your ONE Thing when you are working in an administrative or support role
- [28:20] How you can empower your support staff to live their ONE thing
- [45:35] The importance of having a 411 with your people every week
The ONE Thing to Implement From This Episode:
The best business owners we’ve interacted with all have the habit of constantly looking for and forming relationships with new talent – and once they’re in a relationship, it’s truly a partnership.
The ONE Thing is the language of respecting each others’ priorities. And if no one succeeds alone, then we must succeed together.
One of the biggest obstacles is your environment – so who are the five people in your environment who most need to understand this collaborative language? We suggest you share the podcast with them today. It just may make your culture that much more productive.
Links & Tools From This Episode
- Learn more at yourrealtyleverage.com
- Connect with Bindley on LinkedIn
- Listen to Ep 78 - How Mindset, Purpose, and Relationships Can Change Your Life in 5 Years or Less | Brindley Tucker
- Listen to The Habit that Cost $100MM to Learn and Why It Was Worth It: Part 1 | Part 2
- Read Rocket Fuel: The One Essential Combination That Will Get You More of What You Want from Your Business by Gino Wickman and Mark C. Winters
AWESOME FREE RESOURCES FOR YOU!
- Head over to the1thing.com/event to sign up for The ONE Thing Couples Goal Setting Retreat (Nov. 17-18, 2018 in Austin, TX)
- Get more support & accountability: Join the Living Your ONE Thing Community
- The Kick Ass Guide To Accountability
- Form your first power habit with your 66 Day Challenge Calendar
- Check out our awesome blog!
Are you hiring?
Gary Keller once said, “If you want to live an extraordinary life, it requires that you master something – and it only has to be ONE thing.” Geoff chose to master recruiting great people, so we know that finding the right people can be a huge challenge. That’s why we’re excited to introduce you to ZipRecruiter, a platform that finds the right job candidates for you. In fact, 80% of employers who post a job get a qualified candidate in just one day.
And ZipRecruiter is inviting listeners of The ONE Thing to try for FREE – all you have to do is go to ziprecruiter.com/produktive.
The ONE Thing is produced by Podcast Masters
203 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 44 mins duration .