Manage episode 227115425 series 2428258
What is the ONE thing that will make everything else easier or unnecessary, in every area of your life?
In this episode, we sit down with someone who lives by this powerful tool – the 411 – and get her perspective on what that looks like and how you can coach others to live by it, too.
Our guest is Claire Bohne, a business coach whose job is to hold people accountable to this ONE thing every single week.
In this episode, you will learn...
- [2:45] How the 411 forces you to get clarity
- [6:00] What mindset you need when you create your 411 and annual plan
- [9:30] How you can prepare 411s with your team and the other important people in your life
- [19:15] How to make accountability conversations comfortable conversations
- [21:10] What it looks like to co-create 411s with your significant other
- [24:50] How to avoid common mistakes when you create your 411
The ONE Thing to Implement From This Episode:
What’s your next step?
You have a few options:
- If you’ve never done a 411, head over to https://www.the1thing.com/resources/ and download the template today
- If you want help training yourself and others in how to best use the 411, check out our course: 411 Foundations: Put Your Goals into Action
- If you want a little more accountability in the process, consider signing up for The ONE Thing Coaching and working with someone like Claire
Links & Tools From This Episode
- Claire on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/clairemendezbohne/
- Download Your 411: https://www.the1thing.com/resources/
- Take the new Your 411 Training Course: 411 Foundations: Put Your Goals into Action
- Join the Living Your ONE Thing Community
AWESOME FREE RESOURCES FOR YOU!
- Get more support & accountability: Join the Living Your ONE Thing Community
- The Kick Ass Guide To Accountability
Do you run a small business?
Small business owners wear a lot of hats. Some of those hats feel incredible to wear. However, filing taxes and running payroll... well, for most of us, they don’t feel great and they’re not our ONE thing. That’s where Gusto comes in to help you make payroll, taxes, and HR easy. So ask yourself, it time to take off some of your hats?
You can get three FREE months when you run your first payroll at Gusto.com/ONE.
The ONE thing that makes hiring easier or unnecessary...
Hiring is challenging, but there is ONE place you can go where hiring is simple, fast, and smart – and that place is ZipRecruiter.com/ONEthing. Most of us who are in a hiring position would love to always be getting into relationships with top talent, but there’s so many other priorities that compete for our time. That’s what we love about ZipRecruiter: they find the right job candidates for you, and 80 percent of employers who post a job get a qualified candidate in just one day.
ZipRecruiter is inviting listeners of The ONE Thing to try for FREE – all you have to do is go to ZipRecruiter.com/ONEthing.
The ONE Thing is produced by Podcast Masters