Manage episode 228006423 series 2428258
So you have clarity on what your ONE thing is – but what do you do if you have more than ONE thing, or if your ONE thing changes?
How do we know if we have truly earned the right to focus on something else? Today we’re going to hear the story of someone who tried to do focus on everything, until he started living the principles of The ONE Thing. He simplified his life, started scaling a great business, and struck an amazing counterbalance.
However, in the last year, he looked up and realized that his lead domino has changed – so what did he do? Ryan Lee, founder of REWIND, joins us to share his story about creating simplicity in his life.
In this episode, you will learn...
- [7:00] What it looks like when your lead domino changes.
- [18:00] How to build a routine that allows you to focus on the biggest priority in your life.
- [26:10] Overcoming the thief of chaos.
- [35:00] How to simplify your life with the simple act of saying no.
The ONE Thing to Implement From This Episode:
Or if the ONE thing you need is a community to support you and hold you accountable, check out the Living Your ONE Thing Community.
Links & Tools From This Episode
- Check out https://rewindtoday.com (use code “onething” for 20% off your order)
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ryanlee7/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ryanleefan/
- Download Your 411: https://www.the1thing.com/resources/
- Take the new Your 411 Training Course: 411 Foundations: Put Your Goals into Action
- Ep 143 – The Habit that Cost $100MM to Learn and Why It Was Worth It (Part 1) – Keith Cunningham
- The Habit that Cost $100MM to Learn and Why It Was Worth It (Part 2) – Keith Cunningham
AWESOME FREE RESOURCES FOR YOU!
- Get more support & accountability: Join the Living Your ONE Thing Community
- The Kick Ass Guide To Accountability
Do you struggle to make healthy foods for yourself and your family?
By the time you are done with your busy day, you probably just don’t have the energy to prepare and cook a delicious and nutritious meal – and that’s why we’re excited to introduce you to HelloFresh, a meal kit delivery service that shops, plans, and delivers step-by-step recipes with pre-measured ingredients right to you. This means you can spend less time meal planning and grocery shopping, and more time on your ONE thing!
You can get $60 off (that’s $20 off your first three boxes) by using code “ONE60” at hellofresh.com/ONE60.
Is improving your health one of your goals this year?
Then you may want to consider a vitamin routine made just for you, curated to help you achieve your health goals. This is possible with the help of Care/of, a monthly subscription vitamin service. All it takes is one quick survey to get a personal, scientifically-backed vitamin supplement recommendation. It’s easy, convenient, and great for a busy person on the go.
Get 50% off your first month of personalized Care/of vitamins by using code “ONE50” at Takecareof.com.
The ONE Thing is produced by Podcast Masters
203 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 44 mins duration .