Manage episode 232343388 series 2428258
Have you taken any time to be grateful today?
When we think about forming power habits, we often think about doing something that will improve our productivity or health. We rarely consider the transformative power of mindset habits, and one of the most powerful habits is gratitude. That may seem like an easy or trivial thing, but in practice, embodying a state of gratitude every day is both surprisingly challenging and significant.
Our guest John Israel, founder of The Mr. Thank You Project and author of The Mr. Thank You Project, experienced an epiphany: if he wanted to make a huge, positive impact on the world, he had to start by doing just ONE thing to express his gratitude, every day. This ONE habit, over time, has truly unleashed something extraordinary, and in this episode, we invite you to become a part of it.
In this episode, you will learn...
- [9:30] How to form a keystone habit for embodying gratitude
- [16:40] How to manage your time so that you don’t fail a 66-day (or 365-day) challenge
- [20:45] How to be grateful when you don’t want to be
- [36:00] Why you should consider doing this 66-day challenge
The ONE Thing to Implement From This Episode:
Out of everything you’ve heard in this episode, what’s the ONE thing you can do that will make everything else easier or unnecessary?
Get clear on that ONE thing, block it out in your calendar, and then protect it. Your life of gratitude starts there.
If you want to take on John’s challenge, head over to https://mrthankyou.com/30. If you want to set yourself up for success on your 66-day challenge, try the free 66-Day Challenge Training. If you need a coach to hold you accountable on your challenge, check out The ONE Thing Coaching.
Links & Tools From This Episode
- The ONE Thing Mid-Year Reset Retreat: https://trainings.the1thing.com/reset
- Mr. Thank You Project: https://mrthankyou.com/
- Take John’s challenge: https://mrthankyou.com/30
- Read: The Mr. Thank You Project
AWESOME FREE RESOURCES FOR YOU!
- Get more support & accountability: Join the Living Your ONE Thing Community
- The Kick Ass Guide To Accountability
The ONE Thing is produced by Podcast Masters
203 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 44 mins duration .