Manage episode 233317256 series 2428258
How do you bring change into an organization?
The truth is, we don’t have to be in the C-suite of our organizations to spark change, or to even be a leader within our organization – because all leadership begins with self-leadership. So, when it comes to bringing The ONE Thing into an organization, it all begins with ONE person.
In this episode, Geoff Woods and Jay Papasan share how leaders can begin living the principles of The ONE Thing with their team. We dive deep into the tools that we use and train organizations to use, all so that you can live the surprisingly simple truth behind extraordinary results.
If you’d like to explore how to bring The ONE Thing into your organization, click here.
In this episode, you will learn...
- [4:50] Why you should consider implementing a weekly standup in your organization
- [10:45] How to train your boss to respect your boundaries
- [14:15] How to shift from ME to WE, when you’re living the principles of The ONE Thing
- [19:30] What it looks like to coach or interrogate a 411 (and the most common mistakes that people make when they create a 411)
- [26:10] How to identify Your ONE Thing & Your Team’s ONE Thing
- [29:35] How do you create accountability when you struggle with holding yourself accountable?
- [35:00] What it looks like to teach through leadership
- [39:10] What you can do to inspire your team to generate leads consistently, without just telling them to do that
Links & Tools From This Episode
- The ONE Thing Mid-Year Reset Retreat: https://trainings.the1thing.com/reset
- The ONE Thing training (for individuals and teams): http://the1thing.com/training
- Want Geoff’s Mother Of All Emails? Go to the1thing.com/plannertraining
- Download the FREE Kick-Ass Guide® to Goal Setting
Are taxes and payroll Your ONE Thing? No? Then why are you spending so much time on it?
Small business owners wear a lot of hats. Some of those hats feel incredible to wear. However, filing taxes and running payroll... well, for most of us, they don’t feel great and they’re not our ONE thing. That’s where Gusto comes in to help you make payroll, taxes, and HR easy. So ask yourself, it time to take off some of your hats?
You can get three FREE months when you run your first payroll at Gusto.com/ONE.
The ONE Thing is a production of Crate Media