Manage episode 234640050 series 2428258
How is your health right now?
For many of us, The ONE Thing is our health – or it should be. We get so busy and stuck in the day-to-day that we often neglect healthy choices and, instead, opt for convenience. Or we just feel so busy that making a healthy meal or going to the gym just feels impossible.
Today, we want to introduce you to someone who has spent the last few years making health Her ONE Thing, and as a result, lost over 100 pounds. This is a journey that has completely transformed her productivity and personal fulfillment, in addition to her health. Laurie Roth is the Learning Experience Designer here on The ONE Thing team and we can’t wait for you to hear her story.
Are you ready to hit the RESET button like Laurie did? Then check out the1thing.com/reset.
To learn more, and for the complete show notes, visit: the1thing.com/podcast.
In this episode, you will learn...
- [7:45] Why so many of us struggle with our health, for a long time, even though we know it’s important
- [10:20] How to recruit accountability partners (and why you should)
- [14:00] What habits can help you achieve a holistic health transformation
- [16:15] The lead domino that will help you take control of your health
- [25:45] Why perfection is overrated
- [29:15] The ONE thing you can do to hit the reset buttin in your life
Links & Tools From This Episode
- The ONE Thing Mid-Year Reset Retreat: https://trainings.the1thing.com/reset
- The ONE Thing training (for individuals and teams): http://the1thing.com/training
- Connect with Laurie: https://www.linkedin.com/in/laurie-roth-555190b/
How are you doing with the goals that you set at the beginning of the year?
Do you need to think bigger, or are you falling behind, or do you need more clarity on what you actually want? Wherever you may fall, we’re about halfway through the year and that means it’s the perfect time for a RESET to take stock of our goals and what we need to do to accomplish them this year.
Learn more about The ONE Thing Mid-Year Reset Retreat at https://trainings.the1thing.com/reset.
Do you run a small business?
Small business owners wear a lot of hats. Some of those hats feel incredible to wear. However, filing taxes and running payroll... well, for most of us, they don’t feel great and they’re not our ONE thing. That’s where Gusto comes in to help you make payroll, taxes, and HR easy. So ask yourself, it time to take off some of your hats?
You can get three FREE months when you run your first payroll at Gusto.com/ONE.
The ONE Thing is a production of Crate Media
207 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 45 mins duration .