Manage episode 209461023 series 1512113
The best time to get started is right now.
My guest for today’s podcast episode was Rob Stephenson – a full-time flea market flipper with over 20 years of experience. Over the past couple years, Rob and his wife Melissa have successfully turned their know-how into an online course teaching others how to become flippers. It was great to chat with Rob about their niche, online courses, and the advice they have for new course creators. Enjoy!
In This Episode, We Talked About:
- The personal setback that led to Rob becoming a full-time flea market flipper
- What motivated Rob and Melissa to turn their flipping experience into an online course
- How they divide their labor, and what works best for them as busy parents running their own business
- The social platform that works best for generating traffic to Rob and Melissa’s course
- What they’d do differently if they were starting over with course creation today
- Why and how Rob and Melissa decided to hire a coach to help them strategize further expansion for their business
- Rob’s advice for aspiring course creators
That’s just a taste of what we covered in our conversation, so I hope you heard something insightful for your own course creation journey. Don’t forget to leave a comment and share what you liked about today’s episode!
Rob and Melissa’s Website: http://fleamarketflipper.com/
Piano in 21 Days: https://pianoin21days.com/
The Online Course Guy: https://theonlinecourseguy.com/
75 episodes available. A new episode about every 5 days averaging 34 mins duration .