Manage episode 245672921 series 1295531
TCR 37: Taking A Deep Dive Into Crypto Analytics with Skew
HOST: MARK LONGO, THE OPTIONS INSIDER MEDIA GROUP
CRYPTO HOT SEAT SEGMENT
- Guest: Emmanuel Goh, co-founder of skew
- It seems like a lot has happened since your last appearance on March 25. Congratulations on raising new funding. You also bought skew.com.
- What’s new on the analytics side?
- What are the most popular analytics at skew these days?
- We have been using the platform for a while and we’re still finding new things. Tell us about the spreads tab, liquidity tab and the heatmaps.
- Have you seen a big uptick in interest since the worm turned in Q1?
- Is the insights tab coming soon?
- Will you offer a premium version soon?
- Is data the end game for profitability?
- And more.
BITCOIN BREAKDOWN SEGMENT
- QUIETER WEEK FOR CRYPTO - ALMOST UNCHD ON THE WEEK. DOWN ABOUT $65. ONLY ABOUT $450 RANGE
- 30 DAY REALIZED: UNCHD AT 75.5%
BTC OPTIONS VOLUME ON DERIBIT
- MILD VOLUME WEEK
OPTIONS TRADES OVER THE PAST WEEK
- MARCH CALL VERTICAL?
- MARCH 12000/16000 CALL SPREAD - PAPER BOUGHT?
BTC VOL TERM STRUCTURE
- FAR LESS BACKWARD THAN LAST WEEK
BTC CALL/PUT RATIO
- BACK UP TO 64.3% FROM 40%
- CALLS BACK IN CHARGE
BTC OPEN INTEREST
- KEEPS GROWING
- UP TO $555M FROM $514M
CME BTC FUTURES
- LIGHT VOLUME DAY/WEEK
THE ALTCOIN UNIVERSE SEGMENT
- ETH: UP $8 THIS WEEK
- XRP - ALMOST EXACTLY UNCHD - WHAT’S NEXT IN THE SECURITIES CASE AGAINST RIPPLE OVER XRP
- LTC - UP APPROX. $5 FROM LAST WEEK
- BITCOIN CASH - DOWN APPROX. $25 FROM LAST WEEK
CRYPTO QUESTIONS SEGMENT
- QUESTION FROM ELLIOT: Does skew offer metrics from bitmex options or only deribit?
- QUESTION FROM BGTFG: Does sk3w have bakkt data?
- QUESTION FROM TALSO: Best place for altcoin stats and analytics?
- QUESTION FROM 560L: If bitcoin eventually becomes the alternate currency that everyone hopes do you think the skew will line up like the S&P 500 skew? Funds will sell calls and buy puts in large numbers. Thank you for this fine program. We need more content on crypto derivatives out there.