The Out Entrepreneur | Bringing Our Whole Selves to Work | Conversations with Leading LGBTQ Bosses
122: Believe in Plenty, and Believe in Enough with Georgia Lee Hussey, Founder + CEO of Modernist Financial
Manage episode 232413188 series 2415743
Georgia Lee Hussey is the Founder and CEO of Modernist Financial, a B Corp wealth management firm dedicated to helping progressive people structure their wealth around their values. Her mission is to build a world where smart, creative people feel permission to enjoy today while providing a stable financial base for our common future. Before launching Modernist, Georgia worked for national and local financial firms as a CFP. Prior to working in finance, she was a sculptor and writer.
This Episode is Sponsored By
· Rhodes Perry Consulting, let’s cultivate a workplace culture of belonging
· Get a Copy of Rhodes’ new book, Belonging at Work
· Register for the FREE Belonging at Work Online Summit
Questions Answered in this Episode
· Who is Georgia, and what does her business do?
· What motivated Georgia to start her own business?
· What does Georgia want you to know about financial planning?
· How does Georgia empower LGBTQ communities?
· How can you get in touch with Georgia and her business?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Visit the Modernist Financial Website
· Follow Modernist Financial on LinkedIn
· Follow Modernist Financial on Instagram
The Top 3 Ways to Support the Podcast
· Subscribe on iTunes, Listen, and Share the Show
· Text OutBoss to 444999 and stay connected with the show
· Watch the Webinar: Leverage Your LGBTQ Superpowers
Join the Out Entrepreneur Community!
· Subscribe to the Out Entrepreneur Newsletter
· Connect with the Out Entrepreneur Facebook Community
· Join the #OutBoss Revolution!