The Out Entrepreneur | Bringing Our Whole Selves to Work | Conversations with Leading LGBTQ Bosses
123: Getting Comfortable with Gender Ambiguity in the Workplace with Lily Zheng, Author, Consultant and Executive Coach
Manage episode 232889971 series 2415743
Lily Zheng is an organizational consultant, executive coach, and diversity & inclusion expert who works with organizations to turn positive intentions into positive impact. She works to create just, inclusive, and innovative workplaces for her clients through data-driven assessments, strategic advising, training, and collaborative content creation. A dedicated changemaker and advocate, she has co-authored multiple books and had her work published in the New York Times, Quartz at Work, Entrepreneur, and HR Executive.
This Episode is Sponsored By
· Rhodes Perry Consulting, let’s cultivate a workplace culture of belonging
· Get a Copy of Rhodes’ new book, Belonging at Work
· Register for the FREE Belonging at Work Online Summit
Questions Answered in this Episode
· Who is Lily, and what does her business do?
· What motivated Lily to start her own business?
· What does Lily want you to know about gender inclusion at work?
· How does Lily empower LGBTQ communities?
· How can you get in touch with Lily and her business?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Visit the Lily’s Website
· Follow Lily on LinkedIn
· Get a copy of Lily’s book, Gender Ambiguity in the Workplace
The Top 3 Ways to Support the Podcast
· Subscribe on iTunes, Listen, and Share the Show
· Text OutBoss to 444999 and stay connected with the show
· Watch the Webinar: Leverage Your LGBTQ Superpowers
Join the Out Entrepreneur Community!
· Subscribe to the Out Entrepreneur Newsletter
· Connect with the Out Entrepreneur Facebook Community
· Join the #OutBoss Revolution!