The Out Entrepreneur | Bringing Our Whole Selves to Work | Conversations with Leading LGBTQ Bosses
124: Find Your Entrepreneurial Voice and Kick Start Your Audio Career with Ginni Saraswati, Founder of Ginni Media
Manage episode 233617347 series 2415743
Ginni is the founder of Ginni Media, a boutique Podcast Production Company serving the vision of entrepreneurs, celebrities and influential organizations around the world. She is an award-winning journalist known to stun many a personality – including Paula Abdul, Havan Brown, k.d. lang, Jennifer Beals, and many more - with her quick-witted introductions and on-air antics. She recently launched her brand new podcast The Ginni Show—Curry, Comedy & Connectivity, which invites listeners to follow the hilarious journey life of a young Sri Lankan, gay, immigrant woman growing up in Australia.
This Episode is Sponsored By
· Rhodes Perry Consulting, let’s cultivate a workplace culture of belonging
· Get a Copy of Rhodes’ new book, Belonging at Work
· Register for the FREE Belonging at Work Online Summit
Questions Answered in this Episode
· Who is Ginni, and what does her business do?
· What motivated Ginni to start her own business?
· How does Ginni empower LGBTQ communities?
· How can you get in touch with Ginni and her business?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Visit the Ginni’s Website
· Follow Ginni on Facebook
· Sign up for a free podcast coaching session with Ginni
The Top 3 Ways to Support the Podcast
· Subscribe on iTunes, Listen, and Share the Show
· Text OutBoss to 444999 and stay connected with the show
· Watch the Webinar: Leverage Your LGBTQ Superpowers
Join the Out Entrepreneur Community!
· Subscribe to the Out Entrepreneur Newsletter
· Connect with the Out Entrepreneur Facebook Community
· Join the #OutBoss Revolution!