The Out Entrepreneur | Bringing Our Whole Selves to Work | Conversations with Leading LGBTQ Bosses
135: Meet Your Organization’s Digital Engagement Needs with Cat Dawson, Co-Founder & Managing Partner of Diver Collective
Manage episode 242275069 series 2415743
Cat has over ten years of experience across strategy, operations, and the arts. She is the co-founder and managing partner of Diver Collective, a Brooklyn based tech company. Diver Collective exists to help organizations understand and meet their digital engagement needs in a way that supports their mission and values. Cat also speaks to corporations and groups of professionals about leveraging her lived experiences as an out professional to inspire organizations to develop more LGBTQ+ inclusive workplaces.
This Episode is Sponsored By
· Rhodes Perry Consulting, let’s cultivate a workplace culture of belonging
· Get a Copy of Rhodes’ best-selling book, Belonging at Work
· Register for the FREE Belonging at Work Online Summit
Questions Answered in this Episode
· Who is Cat, and what does her business do?
· What motivated Cat to start her own business?
· How did Cat’s job search experiences influence her career path?
· How does Cat empower LGBTQ communities?
· How can you get in touch with Cat and her business?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Visit the Diver Collective Website
· Follow Cat on LinkedIn
The Top 3 Ways to Support the Podcast
· Subscribe on iTunes, Listen, and Share the Show
· Text OutBoss to 444999 and stay connected with the show
· Watch the Webinar: Leverage Your LGBTQ Superpowers
Join the Out Entrepreneur Community!
· Subscribe to the Out Entrepreneur Newsletter
· Connect with the Out Entrepreneur Facebook Community
· Join the #OutBoss Revolution!