Manage episode 229249765 series 2473029
You’ll discover 3 potent techniques to get back on track to loving your kid so you can flip the script when you start feeling annoyed, irritated or out of love with your child. I’ll even share some personal truths that I don’t usually talk about.
- [1:26] Giveaway winner!
- [4:10] You love your child, but sometimes you don’t like them.
- [6:52] You may not be struggling with this…yet.
- [7:30] You might be burned out.
- [9:35] There might be a mismatch in expectations.
- [14:33] Pretend they are someone else’s child.
- [17:40] Pretend you’re being watched.
- [20:26] Pretend it's your last day on earth with them.
- [22:44] Flip “I can’t” to “I can.”
Links & Resources
31 episodes available. A new episode about every 8 days averaging 40 mins duration .