164. How to Be More Grounded and Goddessy. Starring Crystals, Essential Oils, ACV + Woo Galore! with Amy Leigh Mercree
Manage episode 245018855 series 1429114
Amy Leigh Mercree is probably one of the sweetest, most sensitive gals I’ve ever had on the show. This medical intuitive (yes, in this episode she explains what the heck this is) pretty much makes the rest of us look like demons. I mean, she doesn’t have plants in her home because she knows they’d prefer to live outside and she’s not one who will buy a crystal and stash it away in a drawer to be ignored. The author of, oh, about a million books, Amy strives to help other people achieve inner peace and health through spirituality. If you’re looking to bring out your spiritual side and get in touch with the inner goddess that DOES exist within you, this chat is up your crystal-lined alley.
Press play to hear:
- Essential oils that *literally* spark joy
- The low-down on how to use crystals
- Which crystals to buy and where in your home to put them
- Why apple cider vinegar is the best thing you can do for your health
- What is a medical intuitive anyway?
- A mantra to keep you safe, grounded and anxiety-free
- Natural plant remedies for mood and PMS
- Tips that might show you’re psychically sensitive
- Most common blockades to achieving inner peace
- How to stay your healthiest, happiest and most grounded
Links related to this episode: