Manage episode 240574124 series 81692
On the podcast this week I talk to Megan Yelaney who is a business coach and host of the Pretty Awkward Entrepreneur Podcast. I really enjoyed this interview and took away so many actionable tips of things I need to do or improve.
In this episode, we talk about:
- An introduction to Megan and her background (2:50)
- Why the barriers to starting an online business are so low (10:34)
- Common patterns around getting your business to "take off" (13:36)
- Using social media to get clients and build an online business (17:28)
- The importance of self-care, looking after number 1 and morning routines (21:55)
- Work-life balance and having enough time to enjoy life (36:50)
- Megan's recommended tools and team (44:49)
- What is something you'd like to START doing, something you'd like to STOP doing and something you need to KEEP doing (49:24)
Show notes » paulminors.com/144
Download my productivity blueprint and learn the processes and tools I use to be more organised and achieve more in my business and home life. You'll also get my FREE 3-part video training series where I'll explain 1) 4 simple steps to supercharge your productivity 2) common mistakes to avoid 3) the 10 productivity tools I couldn't live without.
Download here » paulminors.com/products/productivity-blueprint/
If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe to the podcast. I'd also love it if you could leave me a review. Doing this will help more people discover the show so they to can get more done and get more out of life.
Intro/Outro Music: "Synthia" by Scott & Brendo--- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/paulminors/message