Manage episode 235412742 series 2460891
Lindsey Ebeling, Brand Director - Altos, talks all about Altos Tequila in our latest episode.
- Altos Tequila is on fire - one of Impact’s hot brands for 2018, growing double digits for the past 5 years and outpacing the market by 2.5x, just awarded in the Drinks International 2019 annual report as the #1 Tequila for margaritas as voted by bartenders
- Altos has a unique brand origin story stemming from its bartender roots
- The Tahona Difference is the process that makes Altos stand out from the competition
- Altos has a strong commitment to help the environment and support the local people of their community of Arandas
Follow Us On Social:
Sip With Us:
Altos Crafted Paloma
- 2 parts Altos Plata
- 2 parts Fresh Pink Grapefruit Juice
- 1 part Lemon Juice
- 1/2 part Agave Syrup
- Pinch of salt
Frost the glass rim with salt and crushed pink peppercorns, pour all the ingredients except the grapefruit juice into the glass, mix using the ALTOS molinillo to dissolve the agave syrup, fill the glass with ice and finish with the pink grapefruit juice.
Garnish with half slice of pink grapefruit.