Manage episode 212123201 series 2352826
In his first “Ask Me Anything” episode, Peter answered your questions submitted to him via Twitter.
- What are Peter’s thoughts on alcohol consumption and health? [4:00]
- What are the best lab tests to request from your PCP, and what are the best markers for longevity? [14:00]
- What are the best wearables and why, and why does Peter use a continuous glucose monitor? [35:00]
- How does one select the right physician as a patient? [47:00]
- Why does Peter race cars and what’s the hardest thing to learn as a new driver? [54:30]
- What is Peter’s current exercise regimen and what are his thoughts on exercise for improving lifespan and healthspan? [1:20:15]
- What is Peter’s strategy for learning something deeply? [1:33:00]
- What is Peter’s process for forming his beliefs? [1:53:30]
- What does Peter’s diet look like these days? [1:57:45]
- And more.
Learn more at www.PeterAttiaMD.com
56 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 117 mins duration .