Manage episode 229494085 series 2352826
In this “Ask Me Anything” (AMA) episode, the first subscriber-only edition, Peter answers a wide range of questions from readers and podcast listeners. Bob Kaplan, Peter’s head of research, asks the questions.
As a reminder, AMAs are for subscribers only. If you want to subscribe, you can learn more about the benefits at https://peterattiamd.com/subscribe. If you are a subscriber, you can watch or listen to this in full on the show notes portion of our website. If you are listening to this on a podcast player, you will hear a sneak peek of this AMA and then will have to finish listening or watching on the website.
All questions are pulled from the AMA section on the website (https://peterattiamd.com/ask-me-anything/). Any subscriber is welcome to submit questions.
- Blue light blockers and how they improve sleep [1:30];
- How to minimize jet lag and sleep disruption while traveling [6:45];
- How to treat symptoms of PMS, the female hormone cycle, testosterone in women, and estrogen in men [15:45];
- Autophagy: what it is, why it matters, and how can we enhance it [26:15];
- The two-minute drill (and a bonus Patriots and Tom Brady tangent) [41:15];
- Has Peter thought about having CME accredited content for people in the medical field? [44:15];
- How does one find good doctors that are somewhat up to date on the latest research, primary care, etc.? [45:45];
- What values would Peter be interested in monitoring continuously if the tech existed? [47:15];
- How to annoy Peter [49:15];
- If I'm interested in longevity, should I do a Ph.D. or M.D.? [50:00]; and
51 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 121 mins duration .