Manage episode 240893984 series 179547
We discussed a lot, including:
- Zoom L-12 digital mixer
- Using Zencastr, Zoom and exploring Squadcast
- Heil PR-40
- Shure SM7b
- He also has an RE-320, Rode Procaster, Shure SM-58's, and some Sennheiser broadcast headsets that I can use in noisy locations
- dbx 286s
- iZotope RX 7
- Mac Pro desktop machine
- Waves plugins
- For my remote recording he uses either a Zoom FN8 or H5
- Using plugins in Reaper (EQ, gate, compressors, etc)
- Mix down to WAV
- Detailed edit in Twistedwave
- Assemble all episode audio Audition including music, intro, ads, conclusions, etc.
- Final mixdown to a stereo WAV at 48K, as well as stereo MP3
Thanks for being a great guest, Barry!
DID YOU KNOW........We exist for the purpose of helping you, so please comment below with any questions or remarks. We appreciate you listening.
Want to Start a Business or Have a Career as a Podcast Producer/Engineer?