Manage episode 233049170 series 2494606
Welcome all pond freaks and pond aficionados to the twenty second episode of the Pond Digger Podcast with your host, Eric Triplett! Eric is known as the Pond Digger, an extremely passionate and committed water feature contractor and specialist. In the Pond Digger Podcast, he shares his experiences as a water feature contractor that will help both DIY pond builders and fellow contractors alike.
In this episode Eric talks about moving the water in your pond with intention and purpose. From the pre-work you can do before the shovel hits the dirt to the simple changes you can make to your pond’s design, Eric offers solutions to help your pond cycle correctly. Listen to learn more about why and how you can get things in your pond moving correctly.
Eric shares his insight on:
- Looking past the manufacturer’s easy solutions
- There’s more to a pond than a skimmer and waterfall on opposite sides
- Water rates are more than just turning a pond once an hour
- Tips to maintain water flow while also meeting budgets
- Designing the floor of your pond to keep water and debris moving
- Various ways you can use aeration to move water in your pond
- Creating beneficial ripple effects for your pond
- You can’t correct poorly designed ponds with a single fix
If you’re looking for inspiration and tips for your pond, be sure to follow The Pond Digger’s Instagram!
You can also check out The Pond Digger’s products at:
And follow his adventures in the pond world at:
If you have any questions, feel free to email Eric at: