Manage episode 234321047 series 2494606
In today’s short episode, Eric is talking about 3-year-old pond syndrome. He is going to reveal some of the secret sauce that he has for you on the topic. Let’s not pigeonhole this thing though. It usually happens in that 3-5 year area when you as a pond owner start running into issues that you have never seen before. If you enjoy ponds and Dr. Evil air quotes that you can’t see but need for perspective never the less, stay tuned.
Eric shares his insight on:
- Going through new-pond syndrome
- What is 3-year-old pond syndrome?
- The one thing that changes in the pond over the years
- It’s like you getting fat, it’s a slow process
- Why your old issues need to be solved in new ways
- Client 6-month pond syndrome story
If you’re looking for inspiration and tips for your pond, be sure to follow The Pond Digger’s Instagram!
You can also check out The Pond Digger’s products at:
And follow his adventures in the pond world at:
If you have any questions, feel free to email Eric at: