Manage episode 244357724 series 2494606
People and the masses are all persuaded by certain things, whether it be how they dress, what they eat, or how they design their pond amongst many other things. Well, life is so much better when you don’t follow the crowd, when you stand out. Eric is not here to persuade you on your pond design. He is here to educate you so that you are able to make informed decisions about the design of your pond on your own. You’ll never be happy when you are 1 in a million, so don’t get persuaded. Get educated!
Eric shares his insight on:
- Choosing education over persuasion as a pond builder
- Marrying all of the different aspects that go into the decision-making process
- When persuasion can ruin your pond
- Everything that plays a part in persuading your pond design
- Being persuaded after you’ve already made decisions in the pond design
- Dealing with a passionate pond builder vs. a salesman
- Why it’s necessary to have difficult conversations with your clients
Links to resources:
If you’re looking for inspiration and tips for your pond, be sure to follow The Pond Digger’s Instagram!
You can also check out The Pond Digger’s products at:
And follow his adventures in the pond world at:
If you have any questions, feel free to email Eric with the subject line “Persuasive Pond Design” at: