Manage episode 265964951 series 1438087
This episode is our fourth installment of Flavor Town, a special place reserved for those spiciest of takes from our listeners. We’re officially opening the residency gates, welcoming new members, and crowning a new Mayor. Plus, the latest in pop culture.
- Join us as a Friend of the Show or Best Friend of the Show on Patreon to get exclusive content, including our monthly Cinema Sidepiece movie deep dives, AND tons of other fun things at knoxandjamie.com/patreon
- If you need a mask
- Change.org petition to change the name of Columbus, Ohio to Flavortown
- Charlie from The Santa Clause
- Chris Pine wearing a mask
- Meryl Streep
- Kevin Bacon
- Yodeling Wal-Mart kid, Mason Ramsey
- Pete Davidson
THE OFFICE SERIES RECAPS
We’re recapping a PMG favorite, The Office, for our Friends of the Show at Patreon. Support at either Friend level gets you our weekly recaps dropped into your podcast app every Friday. Go to www.knoxandjamie.com/patreon to support the show. And thank you!
Our Patreon supporters can get full access to this week’s The More You Know news segment. Become a partner.
- Margot Robbie Pirates of the Caribbean movie
- Magical School Bus movie
- Twister reboot?
- Chris D’Elia
- Justin Bieber files defamation lawsuit
- FabFitFun: Use coupon code “POPCAST” for $10 off your first box at www.fabfitfun.com.
- Stamps.com: Popcast listeners can get a special offer that includes a 4-week trial PLUS free postage and a digital scale without any long-term commitment by going to Stamps.com, clicking on the Microphone at the top of the homepage and typing in POPCAST.
- Rothy’s: Check out all the amazing shoes and bags available right now at rothys.com/POP.
- Feetures: Listeners can receive $10 Off Your First Pair of Feetures by going to feetures.com and using code POP.
Subscribe to our newsletter: http://www.knoxandjamie.com/newsletter