Manage episode 264391268 series 2707997
Grab a glass of (natural) wine and join us for a virtual happy hour! We have special guest Allie Kruse, owner of Nonfiction Natural Wines in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. She drops some major knowledge about all things natural, organic, low-intervention wine.
- What does “natural” wine even mean and what additives are typically found in conventional wines
- Debunking the myth of sulfites causing headaches
- Common misconceptions about natural wines
- Do different regions of the world tend to produce more natural wines?
- What to look for on wine labels and why just opting for “organic” shouldn’t necessarily be the first priority!
- A look at different terminology used: Organic, made with organic grapes, natural, low-intervention, dry-farmed, biodynamic, etc.
- Thrive Market
- Kelsey’s Holistic Home eBook (coupon code positivelygreen)
- Importers to look for: Jenny & Francois, Zev Rovine, José Pastor Selections, Fifi’s Wines, Louis/Dressner, Kermit Lynch, Selection Massale, Percy Selections, Scuola di Vino, Amy Atwood Selections, SelectioNaturel
You can visit Nonfiction Natural Wines at 800 E. Potter Avenue in Bay View, Milwaukee. Or go to www.nonfictionwine.com to learn more or order ahead for pickup. Follow Allie on Instagram @nonfictionwine. Cheers!