Manage episode 264391265 series 2707997
We have another awesome lady boss guest on the Positively Green Podcast today! We chat with the CEO of Plaine Products, Lindsey McCoy. They are a natural, refillable, zero waste body care brand that you will LOVE. Get an inside scoop of what it’s like running a sustainable business and learn how they have helped divert over 100,000 plastic bottles from landfills to date!
Topics covered in this episode:
- How Plaine Products got started and what they offer
- Why are plastic shampoo bottles a problem in the first place – can’t they just be recycled? Why is refillable better?
- The main hurdles when it comes to getting consumers thinking in a more circular mindset
- Challenges with maintaining a sustainable business model
- Does online shopping have a higher carbon footprint?
- The reality of plastics and microplastics in the ocean
- What Plaine has planned for the future
You can use the code POSITIVELYGREEN for 20% off your Plaine Products order at checkout! Click here to shop.
Need help switching to natural cosmetics and skincare? Book your green beauty consultation with Becca here: https://organicallybecca.com/consult