Manage episode 312859973 series 3249577
Trying to be perfect and do things perfectly … all the time ... is freaking exhausting. It’s unattainable and it's unsustainable. It is time to let go of perfectionism and move into the now.
I am a recovering perfectionist and today, I want to share my journey with you and all of the tips and tricks that I have picked up along the way. Most importantly - I want to show you that sometimes letting go of the perfect image in your head (and just doing) is the best step you could ever take.
On Today’s episode of The Power in Purpose Podcast:
- 3 lies we tell ourselves that lead to perfectionism
- Affirmation that you are doing enough
- How just starting can be the first step to perfect
Thanks for tuning into today’s episode of The Power in Purpose Podcast. I want to know -- what was your biggest takeaway? Head to my Instagram to join the conversation!
BECOME AN INSIDER:
Ready to transform your business? Learn more about WeddingPro Insiders and get a sneak peek at my exclusive mastermind for wedding pros https://weddingproinsiders.com
Learn more about Honeybook & Get 50% Off: http://candicecoppola.com/honeybook
Sign-Up for Flodesk & Get 50% Off for Life: http://candicecoppola.com/flodesk
- Start Attracting High-Paying Customers: https://candicecoppola.com/masterclass
- Free Business Plan Outline + Guide: https://candicecoppola.com/bizplan
- Tools I Use to Run My Business: https://candicecoppola.com/tools
- Goal Setting Workbook: https://candicecoppola.com/goals
CONNECT WITH ME: