The Present Beyond Measure Show: Data Visualization, Storytelling & Presentation for Digital Marketers
Deeply Connecting with your Data Presentation Audience with Allison Hartsoe
Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on July 13, 2020 12:18 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 213046474 series 83204
Allison Hartsoe is a celebrated speaker in the digital analytics industry, the first guest of my Women in Analytics Spotlight Series, and in this episode, she shares her unique talent for navigating the intersection between presenting data, storytelling, and connecting with her audiences.
Allison is a highly successful serial entrepreneur who has founded three companies. She uses her understanding of the value of each and every customer to help companies build customer equity naturally.
Allison is passionate and experienced in analysis, which allows her to see future trends and relate them back to the tactical moves her clients need to make today.
In This Episode, You’ll Learn…
- How Allison moved from a degree in Journalism to being a founder of three companies and a celebrated speaker in the digital analytics industry.
- How she uses Social Proof to encourage her audience to let down their guards and gain their trust.
- Her skill in watching people’s feet to determine their engagement with her presentations, and how she uses humor at set intervals, to help her audience stay engaged.
- Her thoughts on data puke being her biggest pet peeve.
- How she builds rapport within her presentation to help her audience find similarities and connect with her message.
- How grit and relationships have helped her achieve success as a notable woman in the digital analytics field.
People, Resources, & Links Mentioned
- Eric Feinberg
- Dan McCarthy
- Avinash Kaushik
- June Dershewitz
- Gary Angel
- Toastmasters International
- Customer Experience Professionals Association
How to Keep Up with Allison:
To view the show notes & resources for this episode, visit LeaPica.com/034.