Manage episode 288928145 series 129743
This week's show is with Phil Goddard... when he interviewed me for a change! Phil had an intuitive nudge to reach out to me and ask if I'd like him to interview me about my father, my childhood, my relationship and the gifts and lessons I received from his life and his death. I said a big, fat YES and the rest is history!
A bit about Phil, who has been on the show at least a couple of times before... Phil helps business owners and leaders enjoy their personal relationships as much as they enjoy their work, creating easy, prosperous and loving personal & professional relationships. He is an internationally renowned life & relationship coach, speaker, leadership consultant, and lover of life and humanity. A published author, he is also the host of both The Coaching Life and Naked Hearts Podcasts. His work centres around transforming relationships and leadership through developing a deeply grounded understanding of the principles behind our human experience and the nature of how our experience of life is created.
In this show, as well as speaking about my father, I asked the members of the Primal Happiness fb group if they had any questions about death that they'd like us to explore in this conversation. Their questions were incredibly varied, including:
- “What are your insights on our capacity to create space, trust, and connection around death (especially when the individual that’s died was divisive in life)?”
- “Why if time is not linear do we mainly hear about past lives and not future lives?”
- “When we feel closer to a loved one that’s passed what is it being felt?”
- “If messages are received from people that have passed who/what is the message actually from?”
- “Why might we fear ghosts and is this fear hiding something from us or holding us back in some way?”
- “What is the egos role in death, if any at all?”
- “Psychedelics hint to the shedding of ego prior to death. If so, is there a more limited role for the ego while alive? What does that practice look like?”
We’d love to know what YOU think about this week's show. Let’s carry on the conversation… please leave a comment below.Resources and stuff that we spoke about