A World Traveler and Entrepreneur Reveals His Personal Productivity System w/ Chris Reynolds (TPS316)
Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on December 21, 2020 14:04 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 271367956 series 2674500
Today I’m joined by Chris Reynolds, the founder of the Business Method podcast and Get Shit Done Live! Chris’ business and events help entrepreneurs optimize their productivity to reach peak performance consistently, and scale their businesses rapidly using research-driven techniques. Chris has been a location-independent entrepreneur for 11-years, living in multiple countries & traveling the world during that time.
In this episode we talk about how to optimize your brain for focus, what high performers have in common, Chris’ workflows, and his personal productivity system for how he gets things done.
Thanks to Fiverr for supporting The Productivity Show. Fiverr is offering our listeners 10% off their first order by going to Fiverr.com and using the code TPS.
Thanks to Mint Mobile for supporting The Productivity Show. Mint Mobile is offering our listeners $15 per month and free shipping on their phone at MintMobile.com/tps.
Thanks to Fundrise for supporting The Productivity Show. Fundrise is offering our listeners 90 days of advisory free service. Go to Fundrise.com/tps to learn more.
Get Podcast Updates
Do you want to get an email with shownotes each time a podcast goes live? Then let us know where to send the updates by entering your first name and email.
- The top 3 productivity resources for this week [2:51]
- How Chris found his dream job and what he realized he needed most in his life [4:32]
- What about working in an entrepreneur house was most influential on Chris and his future in productivity [9:05]
- How Chris engages with and helps people looking to boost their productivity [13:00]
- The importance of setting boundaries on your time, and how to stay productive while traveling [16:24]
- How Chris manages his rituals while traveling and still enjoying his travels [27:40]
- What a normal day looks like for Chris [32:48]
- What Chris believes to be the most important part of every productivity system [38:36]
- Why Chris doesn’t do any formal tracking of his mood or productivity or anything [45:09]
- Mint Mobile
- Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less
- The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich
- NOW Glutathione Supplements
- No “yes.” Either “HELL YEAH!” or “no.”
- WAVi Brain Scanner
Connect with Chris Reynolds
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.