Manage episode 304316529 series 61117
Every year at The Productivity Show we have an episode where we share our favorite productivity apps.
This time we’re making it different by only highlighting the apps we don’t frequently talk about, but we absolutely love. We have six apps for you that are about to make you more productive and efficient.
You can find links to everything that we share in the show notes by going to theproductivityshow.com/373.
Free $75 credit to upgrade your post at Indeed.com/tps. Terms and conditions apply. Offer valid through October 31, 2021.
Go to Shopify.com/tps for a FREE fourteen-day trial and get full access to Shopify’s entire suite of features.
- Top 3 Productivity Resources [2:44]
- What is Thanh’s first favorite productivity app for 2021? [9:02]
- What is Libby and how does it help improve your driving experience? [13:32]
- What is Airalo, and where is it most useful? [18:12]
- Why is Snagit a more valuable app than most of its competitors? [26:49]
- What kind of usage is InShot most geared towards? [33:55]
- Why is Zapier Brooks’ final productivity app recommendation? [36:49]
- Action step to integrate today’s topic into your life [40:25]
- Book: The River of Doubt- Theodore Roosevelt’s Darkest Journey, by Candice Millard
- Apple AirTags
- Book: Non-Violent Communication Framework
- TPS275: Revisiting The TEA Framework: Should We Add This 4th Pillar?
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.