Manage episode 296111186 series 61117
Do you find that even when you know what you want to do, it just doesn’t happen? Or maybe by the end of the workday you’re feeling so ground down, you don’t feel like doing things with friends or family or working on a side project or hobby. Chances are, it’s not a time problem, it’s an energy problem! In this episode, we’re going to share 3 ways to improve your energy so you can do all the things you want to do.
Thanks to Gusto. Get three months free when you run your first payroll at gusto.com/tps. Free $75 credit to upgrade your post at Indeed.com/TPS. Terms and conditions apply. Offer valid through June 30, 2021.
You can find links to everything that we share in the show notes by going to theproductivityshow.com/358.
Get Podcast Updates
Do you want to get an email with shownotes each time a podcast goes live? Then let us know where to send the updates by entering your first name and email.
- Top 3 productivity resources for this week. [3:15]
- Why should we focus on energy to win back time? [6:48]
- How do you track your energy? [10:08]
- What steps does Marmel take to recognize patterns in her energy? [12:35]
- Where can you learn more about optimizing your mental and emotional state? [18:49]
- What can be done to minimize setbacks? [21:14]
- What are Marmel’s thoughts on the mental/emotional side of energy? [22:32]
- What is the final way you can improve your energy through productivity? [25:33]
- How does Marmel use routines to influence her energy levels? [26:56]
- Apollo Neuro
- Oura Ring
- Power of Full Engagement, by Jim Loehr and Tony Schwartz
- Energy Pyramid
- The Dynamics of Energy
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.