Manage episode 236291226 series 61117
Are you about to go on vacation? Before you do, be sure to listen to today’s episode where we share our top 5 tips for summer travel. You’ll discover the best travel apps, what you need to pack on your trip, and how to best prepare for your upcoming trip for it to be stress-free and comfortable.
Thanks to Grammarly for supporting The Productivity Show. Grammarly is offering our listeners 20% off a Grammarly premium account. Go to Grammarly.com/TPS to learn more.
Get Podcast Updates
Do you want to get an email with shownotes each time a podcast goes live? Then let us know where to send the updates by entering your first name and email.
- Why you should always have a packing checklist [3:53]
- How a checklist can help you not only with forgetting something but also with bringing too much [6:52]
- How you can make your checklists smarter by making them activity-specific [10:21]
- Other travel necessities and tips and tricks from Brooks and Thanh [13:10]
- How to train yourself to travel smart and light [17:30]
- The advantages of leaving some things at home and getting them delivered to your destination [26:09]
- How Thanh made his frequent destinations work better for him when he traveled there [29:21]
- The mighty packing cube and how it can make your luggage easier to pack and to use [30:33]
- How to make sure that you will have access to WiFi on your travels [36:53]
- The apps and travel services that you must have when you travel [42:08]
- How to protect your sensitive data with a VPN on your devices when you are traveling abroad [50:13]
- Hidrate Spark 2.0 Smart Water Bottle
- Escape The Summer Productivity Slump With These 7 Tips (TPS250)
- The Summer Juggle — Can You Be Productive When The Kids Are On Summer Break? (TPS251)
- Carrot app
- Automate Your Life: How We Save Over 500 Hours/Year With 5 Time-Saving Techniques (TPS241)
- Flight001 Spacepak Cubes
- Away Suitcases
- Rent the Runway
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.
271 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 57 mins duration .