Manage episode 223730364 series 57115
In this episode we discuss:
- What is safe unsafe thinking?
- The power of intuition for creativity
- Does your subconscious have free will?
- Dual-process theory and creativity
- How can you challenge and change yourself when you need it most?
- The importance of context for creativity
- The different phases of the creative process
- The importance of rocking the boat
- The benefits of collaborating with your enemies
- How can you stay motivated when changing habits is so hard?
- What’s the difference between flow and deliberate practice?
- The difference between values and identity
- Making a safe culture for risks
- How to gamify dissent
169 episodes available. A new episode about every 9 days averaging 53 mins duration .