Manage episode 203922658 series 1897339
ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â�Ultimately, you wonÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢t be happy with your journey unless you follow your truth.ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â�
SPONSORED BY PROFITABLE PODCAST PLAN
A course for women entrepreneurs who want to start, launch and grow a podcast that supports their business or passion project. If you complete this course, you WILL launch a podcast. If you've been waiting to start your own show, now is the time to hit publish because you officially have a BPF.......Best Podcasting Friend! Let's do it together!
Sign up by 5/10/18 and save 10% with code trfe: http://bit.ly/ppptrfe
*you'll also get the following additional bonuses:
- a FREE podcast planner
- and Kinsey will submit your RSS Feed to iTunes for you!
WHAT'S IN THIS EPISODE?
Loves, IÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ve got to say this is my very first time hearing a business story that starts with a wild sabbatical in the desert. We all deal with traumatic life experiences differently. I usually eat sugar, cry, and watch Netflix. For Hallie Mazurkiewicz, she found herself heading into the desert where she would spend three days fasting in complete solitude with nothing but a book of poems and a journal. I know. Hella inspirational. This entire conversation with Hallie is inspiring and encourages you to slow down, look inwards, and listen for your own quiet whisper from the universe.
We talk aboutÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â¦
- How Hallie transitioned from her career in teaching to entrepreneurship
- How she handled the traumatic experience of her stepbrother dying at a very young age
- Why she ended a relationship with her life partner, packed everything up, and moved to New York City
- How a 10-day vision quest into the desert and exploring her childhood journals was the catalyst for launching her business
- Creating Lunar Wild to support and celebrate young women as they approach the onset of their first period
- The importance of listening to your intuitive voice as an entrepreneur
WHO IS HALLIE MAZURKIEWICZ?
Hallie Mazurkiewicz is an entrepreneur, childrenÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s author, and schoolteacher from New York City. Through her personal journey and unique childhood experiences, Hallie developed a curiosity for womenÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s work and found a passion for advocacy in the ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œperiod space.ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â� Most recently, she founded her company Lunar Wild whose mission is to support and celebrate young women as they approach the onset of their first menstruation.
LINKS FROM THIS EPISODE:
417 episodes available. A new episode about every 3 days averaging 46 mins duration .