Manage episode 296860189 series 2491856
Ransomware is huge in 2021, taking down businesses, government departments, gas pipelines, and worse to come. Now is the time to familiarise yourself with ransomware, the risks, how it gets onto your system, what happens to your data if you don't pay, and the risks of actually paying the ransomware.
These are the links we used for this week's Really Useful Podcast.
- What Is Ransomware?
- What Is Babuk Locker Ransomware Gang?
- US Pipeline Ransomware Attack
- Darkside Ransomware Behind Pipeline Attack
- Ransomware Taskforce Formed by DOJ
- What You Should Know About Cognizant Ransomware
- What You Need to Know About Ransomware in 2021
- Top Security Trends in 2021