Manage episode 288138327 series 2465183
The Amazon Fire tablet is one of the most popular alternatives to Apple's iPad. Equipped with the Android-based Fire OS, these are versatile tablets aimed at the whole family.
But are you getting the most our of your Amazon Fire tablet? Is the tablet really suitable for children or is it more geared towards a media consuming adult? How do you change the way it looks, or install games from Android Play? And what happens if you crack the screen?
These questions, and more, are answered in this week's Really Useful Podcast - the tech podcast for technophobes.
This week's vital links:
- Amazon Fire Tablet Tips
- make the Amazon Fire Tablet Child Friendly
- Why You Shouldn't Buy an Amazon Fire Tablet for Kids
- Regain Storage Space on the Amazon Fire Tablet
- Best Amazon Fire Tablet
- How to Repair a Cracked Tablet Screen
- Install Google Play on a Fire Tablet
- Make the Amazon Fire Tablet Look Like Stock Android
Christian Cawley is your host this week. You can contact him on Twitter as @thegadgetmonkey with your suggestions for future topics.