Manage episode 240208617 series 2372233
- Am I accountable to? Am I accountable for?
- What does that mean to me?
- How am I honoring that accountability in my actions?
- Where am I performing well and where am I coming up short?
- Am I keep commitments to my / our core values?
YOUR HOST: Mike Domitrz is the founder of The Center for Respect where he helps educational institutions, the US Military and businesses of all sizes create a culture of respect throughout their organizations. From addressing consent to helping corporations build a workplace free from fear (reducing sexual harassment and helping employees thrive by treating them with respect every day), Domitrz engages audiences by sharing skill sets they can implement into their lives immediately. As an author, trainer, keynote speaker and coach, Mike Domitrz loves working with leaders at all levels. Learn more at http://www.CenterForRespect.com