Manage episode 303246321 series 2675124
~If you would like to subscribe to only to discussions of popular content on Retail Insider by Craig and Lee, a separate "The Weekly" podcast show is now available (link to Apple Podcast show)~
This week Craig and Lee talk about HBC's recent unveiling of a Zellers pop-up store-in-store in a Hudson's Bay store in Ontario. The discussion includes what's there and how it might be improved for a national rollout.
The Weekly podcast by Retail Insider Canada is available on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
Discussed this episode:
- Zellers Store-in-Store Launches inside of Hudson’s Bay Location [Photos]
- Scoops Ahoy: A Bitchin’ Experiential Marketing Tactic by Baskin-Robbins [Photos]
- Hudson’s Bay Goes ‘Experiential’ at Massive Queen Street Flagship Store [Photos]
Subscribe, Rate, and Review our Retail Insider Podcast!
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/CraigPattersonToronto
- Instagram: @craig_patterson_toronto
- Twitter: @RI_EIC
Follow Retail Insider:
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/Retail-Insider
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RetailInsider/
- Twitter: @RetailInsider_
- Instagram: @Retail_Insider_Canada
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at Craig@Retail-Insider.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
Background Music Credit: Hard Boiled Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com). Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License. http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/