Episode 51 — Here’s What You Need to Know About Your Credit in Retirement — With Guest, Leslie H. Tayne
Manage episode 243762531 series 2375064
During your retirement, you might want to obtain different types of financial products that require credit. Because of this, it's important to maintain and manage your credit throughout your retirement.
Here to walk you through the importance of credit during retirement is Leslie H. Tayne, an award-winning financial attorney with over 20 years of experience in consumer and business financial debt solutions. Leslie is also the founder and managing director of Tayne Law Group, P.C., a law firm headquartered in New York. In this episode, Larry and Leslie discuss everything from maintaining good credit during retirement, to how often retirees should check their credit score.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why credit is important in retirement
- Whether being retired damages your credit score
- Which money moves can affect your credit rating in retirement
- Ways to keep your credit in shape once you retire
- Top tips on how to best use credit cards in retirement
- And more!
Tune in now to learn everything you need to know about your credit during retirement!