Manage episode 237180045 series 1769092
Superhumanship, is a bonus podcast series which we run, that is all geared towards authentic leadership. Each week we try to disseminate the wisdom shared by our guests and provide our two cents too.
We believe that in this day and age, we are all leaders and all people of influence. New age leadership, is upon us. So therefore, we need to adapt and all realise we have this amazing opportunity to contribute to this shift in micro-leadership and micro-influence.
This week we spoke about...
- The fact that life is hard work and happiness and joy is a reward. The greater the effort you put in, the greater the reward.
- Bringing energy to your conversations and interactions
- The impact our childhood has on us
- Why we should share our stories
- Getting over our past, and how it is holding you back
- Why a ‘BIG YES’ or ‘HELL YEAH’ should be your answer to doing things. Otherwise, it’s a ‘No’
- Anything is possible in life, no matter what your circumstance
- The Bambuseae Rhythm Section - Check them out here
Right Hook Request
HOW CAN YOU SUPPORT THE PODCAST?
We know this is always a big one to ask and you hear it a million times but anything you can do to help us get our podcast out there into the ether will be massively appreciated!
Please tell Your Friends & Share Online