Manage episode 238885562 series 1769092
Superhumanship, is a bonus podcast series which we run, that is all geared towards authentic leadership. Each week we try to disseminate the wisdom shared by our guests and provide our two cents too.
We believe that in this day and age, we are all leaders and all people of influence. New age leadership, is upon us. So therefore, we need to adapt and all realise we have this amazing opportunity to contribute to this shift in micro-leadership and micro-influence.
This week we spoke about…
- Articulating your story well
- Growing up in a diverse environment
- Being adaptable to change and building up resilience
- Enjoying challenges and not seeing them as barriers
- Chasing money will leave you feeling burn out
- Never taking your health for granted
- How pain in the mind affects the body and vice versa
- The importance of talking about your issues and challenges in life
- When you get your mindset right, then you can get through anything
- Showing up as our best selves
- Managing grief and pain in the workplace
- Human centric leadership
- Having a supportive group of people in your tribe
- Be ok with asking for help
- Creating healthy boundaries
- The power of choice
- Loving yourself more and not allowing others to project their expectations onto you
- Self-confidence and self-esteem
- Gratitude journalling and documenting your confidence check points
- Being brave and stepping into who you were created to be
- The Bambuseae Rhythm Section - Check them out here
Right Hook Request
HOW CAN YOU SUPPORT THE PODCAST?
We know this is always a big one to ask and you hear it a million times but anything you can do to help us get our podcast out there into the ether will be massively appreciated!
Please tell Your Friends & Share Online