Manage episode 186691454 series 1021217
The primary reason we do too much is that we have never taken the time to discover that portion of what we do that makes the biggest difference. – Andy Stanley
On Today’s Episode:
- Fall is around the corner in Michigan, the pace of work and life are kicking up
- The importance of creating breathing room
- Find rhythms, those start-stop moments to motivate and inspire your team to
- As a leader, you must build in memory-makers and celebration moments
- Be aware of other team member’s seasons – they are not always the same as yours
- Margin empowers you to innovation and success in the workplace and in life
Question: Do you have margin built into your calendar? Take this fall to be intentional about building margin in.
148 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 20 mins duration .