Manage episode 268929143 series 2770296
Bryn Hall is New Zealand Half Back who has played 89 Super Rugby Caps earning the majority of these at the Super Rugby franchise The Crusaders. Hall has played for NZ Under 17's, captained the NZ Under 20's and has played 3 games for NZ Māori.
This is one of the most detail orientated podcasts we've had and is filled with gold that you can use during this lockdown period. In this episode, you're going to get an in-depth look into:
- The skill work and attention to detail and training that have made the Crusaders the most dominant Super Rugby Franchise of all time
- The exact exercises that Bryn has used to strengthen and push his pass further and faster
- How the Crusaders are coping with the lockdown period and the guidance from their coaching staff
- The video review details and specific examples of tactics the Crusaders have used mid-game to beat other Kiwi sides
- Bryn's mentality as a player and how he approaches learning and focused on becoming a student of the game
If you're a 9 this episode is literally one of the best online resources for educating yourself on what it looks like to execute at the highest level but also learn what a world-class team does. This is one you're going to want share with anyone regardless of their position on the pitch. Grab a pen and swap notes as this episode is a masterclass.
Hudl - New Partnership Hudl powers sports. More than 150,000 teams including the best in the world use Hudl to elevate their performance with video and analytics. Get your own personalised kicking review done by Peter using Hudl based on the 10 Pillars of Goal Kicking.
Passing Program 75% Off
An on-field and gym passing program used by those at the highest level of the game. This program was crafted by Peter Breen with All Black Aaron Smith to teach players how to generate power, accuracy, and consistency in their passing.
Buy One Get One Free Using The Code: TWOBRICKS
Due to Covid-19 and the shutdown of the NZ non-essential businesses, all tees will now only be shipped after the 29th of April, 2020. If you want to purchase a Rugby Bricks Tee please take this into consideration