Manage episode 249228465 series 2465233
This week on the Sales Hacker podcast, we speak with Justin Welsh, Founder at The Official Justin.
Justin is the former SVP of sales at PatientPop and a current advisor to it, as well as a tremendous number of SMB SaaS companies. When he left PatientPop, he helped grow it to over 60 million in recurring revenue. They've raised over $75 million in funding and he's putting out a lot of amazing content on LinkedIn, including a Sunday newsletter, called the Weekly Content Rundown.What You’ll Learn
- Lessons Justin learned from a career in startups
- Top mistakes companies make (hint: it’s hiring)
- Data isn’t the whole answer -- you need anecdotal feedback, too
- How to manage downwards and upwards
- Creating a culture of winning means investing in employees