Manage episode 213425456 series 2394118
3 Biggest Mistakes Musicians Make on Facebook
If you aren’t using Facebook to build your fanbase then you are missing out. Facebook can be a powerful tool that helps you find your fanbase. If that hasn’t been your experience then you are probably trying to figure out what you are doing wrong. You need to figure out what you are missing so you can fix them immediately. That’s why Leah walks you through three common mistakes she sees musicians make on Facebook.
Things to Remember
- Put a link in your personal profile that leads other to your professional profile.
- Google does not spider your personal page.
- You can’t use Facebook Ads with a personal profile.
- Brand continuity established trust between yourself and your audience.
- Build a community and culture around your music.
- Posting is all about quality.
Revisit the Highlights
00:42 - Using your personal profile.
09:19 - Using outdated graphics.
12:23 - Promoting your music in all posts.
Visit the blog to get a free PDF that will show you how to move people from your personal page to your professional page.
54 episodes available. A new episode about every 10 days averaging 36 mins duration .