Manage episode 224601654 series 2394118
Welcome back to the Savvy Musician Show. Today on the podcast we are going to be talking about using Facebook as a platform and the strategies Leah has used that have led to some amazing results lately. Since implementing these strategies, Leah has gone from zero dollars, zero fan base, no knowledge about business or the music industry whatsoever, all the way to making $20,000 a month in music sales.
Inside this episode, we will go over exactly how Leah did this, especially as a recording artist who doesn’t tour, which is absolutely unheard of! Stay tuned as we go over how to build your culture, why you cannot ignore Facebook as a platform, and how to micro-niche down to let your brand stand out. So to jump into the savvy side of Facebook, stay tuned to today’s episode!
Key Points From This Episode:
- The reason behind why Leah chose not to go on tour.
- What motivated Leah to become a savvy musician.
- Understanding that there is no cheap trick or tactic to success.
- Why it is important to build a culture around your music.
- Micro-niching down in order to stand out in a saturated industry.
- Importance of having a congruent brand across all platforms.
- Why knowing your audience is a precursor to your marketing strategies.
- And much more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leah McHenry — https://leahmusic.net/
Leah on Twitter — https://twitter.com/LEAHthemusic
Savvy Musician Academy — https://savvymusicianacademy.com/
Savvy Musician Academy Facebook — https://www.facebook.com/onlinemusician/
The Super Fan System Elite Program — http://www.callsma.com/
The Super Fan System Elite Program — https://savvymusicianacademy.com/elite/call/
Facebook For Musicians Mini Course — http://facebook4muscians.com/
54 episodes available. A new episode about every 10 days averaging 36 mins duration .