Manage episode 213425465 series 2394118
Once you’ve nurtured your culture and mastered your free traffic, it’s time to start building your Fan Generation and Engagement Machine. The beautiful thing about this machine is that it works while you hang out with your kids and it works while you sleep. You still have work to do, but now you have help. Just like any other machine, all the parts are important and they go together in a specific order.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO REMEMBER :
- The Fan Generation and Engagement Machine functions best once you’ve mastered your Artist Identity Infrastructure.
- Focus on the superfans. They will keep your music sustainable by putting their money where their mouth is.
- An email list is an asset and is worth money.
- Retargeting helps target people who have already shown interest in you but may have been distracted or busy the first time they came across you.
Revisit the highlights:
3:50- Fan Generation And Engagement Machine
9:15 - Paid Traffic
- Don’t pay for traffic if you haven’t mastered free traffic.
9:50 - Facebook Ads.
13:00 - Retargeting
- Most people need to see things multiple times before they take action.
16:45 - Email Marketing.
- Think of email marketing as relationship marketing.
18:41 - Copywriting
- Using written words to motivate people to act! This includes headlines, email titles, and social media posts. How do you use your words to motivate people into action?
22:35- Artist Identity Infrastructure recap.
54 episodes available. A new episode about every 10 days averaging 36 mins duration .