Manage episode 213425463 series 2394118
There are hundreds, maybe thousands, of tools out there that you could be using to help you take control of your online music career. In order to control your music career, you need to organize it. Knowing which tools to use and how to use them is imperative. These tools can help save you time, money and a lot of grief.
Important Things To Remember:
- Marketing is making what you are doing predictable, repeated and scalable.
- Have some social media posts planned, but leave room for spontaneity.
- Post more selfies. People want to know who you really are.
- Let people into your process.
- Your fans are expert marketers. They will tell you what they want.
Listen to the List:
07:47 - Canva - For graphics and design
09:47 - Adobe Spark - Create video graphics for social
10:44 - Post Planner - Find, Plan and Post social content
15:27 - Facebook Live - Let your fans into your life.
17:57 - Facebook Pages App - Manage your page on the go.
19:43 - Facebook Polls - Ask your fans what they want.
22:51 - Evernote - Organize your notes
24:46 - Dropbox - Store and backup your work
29:00 - Mailchimp - Organize your email list.
33:00 - Getemoji.com - Get emojis that grab people’s attention.
54 episodes available. A new episode about every 10 days averaging 36 mins duration .