Manage episode 301587633 series 2949995
In this Episode, I have invited JP Deka. He is an Assistant Prof in one of the prestigious universities of India. And he is working on building his skills in Data Science and Machine Learning. He has done his PhD from IIT Guwahati.
He has worked on the predictability of subsequent waves of the Covid-19 pandemic in India and on the mathematical modelling of the pandemic. JP will share his views on Entropy. Space travel and Quantum computing.
SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel and "ring the bell" for all the latest videos from 'The SCI-AI Podcast' at https://bit.ly/3y6ISwL
- Listen to us on Buzzsprout: https://feeds.buzzsprout.com/1816580.rss
- LIKE us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/podcazter
- FOLLOW us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MeharVik
- FOLLOW us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/brightvik/
- SUBSCRIBE to our channel on Apple Podcast: https://apple.co/3gllCVL
- SUBSCRIBE to our channel on Spotify Podcast: https://spoti.fi/2WfCTZx
Connect with JP Deka:
Connect with Vivek: