Manage episode 244070024 series 1101018
Torie Henderson is a Shameless Mom of two teens, a master certified life coach, public school teacher, and creator of LifeCoachingforParents.com. She has helped hundreds of overworked and exhausted Supermoms transform their parenting, their careers, and their lives. Torie is host of the Supermom is Getting Tired Podcast and is devoted to helping moms release the burdens and the guilt so they can truly enjoy this time of their lives.
Listen in to hear Torie share:
- The connection between “helicopter parenting” and fear
- Noticing our feelings vs judging and feeling guilt around our situations
- How we can disconnect our identity from our children’s successes, struggles, and failures and recover from enmeshment with our kids
- Why we must let our children experience negative emotions
- How to stop over-parenting and do less for your children (especially teens!)
- Enrollment is open for MOMENTUM Mamas for a very limited time at a big discount: Momentum
- Join us at Shameless Mom Con 2020: Shameless Mom Con
- Connect with Torie: Life Coaching For Parents
- Facebook Page: Life Coaching For Parents
- Facebook Group: Supermom is Getting Tired
- Podcast on Itunes
Thank you to our sponsors:
- Fabfitfun: To get $10 off your first subscription box (making it only $39.99 for $200 worth of products) go to Fabfitfun and use the code SHAMELESS at checkout.
- Stamps: Right now, my listeners get a special offer that includes a 4-week trial PLUS free postage AND a digital scale without any long-term commitment. Just go to Stamps, click on the Microphone at the TOP of the homepage and type in SHAMELESS.
- Blue Apron: Check out this week’s menu and get sixty dollars off when you visit Blue Apron.